On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 05:38:49 -0600, Roger Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 03:30:41 -0500, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rugel_Jos=E9?=
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Hi:
>>
>>I  actually don't   remember  how  to make  Active  a  new  IOCDS  into
>HMC,  can  anyone  give me  some  tips ?.
>>
>>Old  IOCDS  is  A2.
>>New  IOCDS  must  be  A3,  but  how  I can  take  A3  as  an  Active
>IOCDS ?.
>>
>If you have done some dynamic HCD work and have now written your IODF out
>to IOCDS A3 and you want to ensure that the next time you initiate a
Power-
>On-Reset, you can issue the "ACTIVATE ACTIOCDS=A3" command from an MVS
>console.
>
>...was a bit too quick hitting the send button.....
If you are asking about how do you write out to a new IOCDS via HCD, you
can do the following:
1. Invoke HCD and select Option 2
2. Seclect Option 2 ("Build IOCDS")
3. You should get a "Processor List"
4. Select the processor that you want to write to
5. Select the IOCDS (in your case A3)
6. Select "Update IOCDS" option

Roger