Hello Folks,

Currently working at a shop that uses a product called TransFormer
to reformat laser output. However, no one is left that knows anything
about it nor can anyone locate a manual for it... and, of course, I must
do some major mods to some of the forms... luck me...

So, is there anyone out there that has any documentation for this product
from the 1990s?  (I believe it was owned by Harris Group Inc at the time)

Many Thanks!

   -michael g phillips