Hi fellow listers,

I'm trying to find the value listed after the text string "REL=" in all
load modules in a PDS.

I've tried ISRSUPC in batch and it does a great job of telling me which
modules contain the search string. However, it does not tell me the value
of the string, as it only lists the first 80 bytes of the record. Since we
are talking about some 1600 modules, doing the find manually is a bit
impractical.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Fred Schmidt
Senior Systems Programmer
Department of Corporate and Information Services (DCIS)
Data Centre Services (DCS)
Northern Territory Government

Email              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone            (08) 89 99 6891