In a message dated 3/9/2006 7:53:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

P.S. I  expect maintenance for this function somtime in the near future
to handle  the changes from last year's energy bill.

Then you have to reapply the LE start and end parms for DST. The Energy
Secretary has 9 months to pass an up or down recommendation
for the change. Shouldn't kick in 'til 2007. Think only my quartz  crystal
watch will have to be reset manually. Don't know about Windows or *Nix.  Don't
know what happens with all the RSA cards that have one minute drift  between
clock and MF for hash key.