>If you deactivate a CPC with active systems you should be receiving a
warning message identifying active systems by name along with a message
stating the action being performed is disruptive before you can proceed.

Operations types (actually most types) get into habits.

When Amdahl first came out with MDF, they had no prompt when an operator
de-activated a domain.
So, customers asked for the prompt.

The action went from:
1. De-activate DOMAIN1.
2. OOPS!

To:
1. De-activate DOMAIN1.
2. Are you sure?
3. Yes.
4. OOPS!

-
-teD

I’m an enthusiastic proselytiser of the universal panacea I believe in!