Raja,

You may need to check with your system programmer, but the parm member
called ALLOC may help.  Though I am sure others might have a say in this
from the list.

In it is the following sub parameter:

SDSN_WAIT
Specifies the installation policy for batch jobs that must wait to enqueue
on special types of data set names.

WAITALLOC([NO|YES])
Specifies whether to cancel jobs that must wait to enqueue on the following
types of data set names:

*       GDG absolute generation data set name (unless the absolute
generation data set name is specified on the JCL)

*       Real data set name (when its corresponding alias data set name is
specified on the JCL).

When YES is specified, and a batch job's enqueue request cannot be
satisfied, the system issues messages IEF861I, IEF863I and IEF458D. The job
waits, holding any resources it might have acquired. The system operator can
choose to cancel the job in response to message IEF458D, or allow the job to
continue waiting until the enqueue becomes available. If the operator
cancels the job, the system writes an informational message to the job log.

When NO is specified, the system cancels the job, releases its resources,
and issues message IEF251I.

Notes:

1. Use caution when specifying YES. Allowing jobs to wait for data set
availability can cause deadlocks with other jobs in the system.

2. When you specify YES, the system does not allow the job to wait for a
data set when both of the following conditions are true:

This job plus one (or more) other jobs have the data set allocated as
DISP=SHR

This job requests that its use of the data set be upgraded from DISP=SHR to
DISP=OLD. The system ends this job and issues message IEF211I.

3. The WAITALLOC option only applies to batch allocation requests (that is,
allocation requests specified in the job's JCL).

Default: NO

This may bring your enqueue to the forefront and allow Operations to
recognize it more efficiently and cancel the test jobs.

Lizette Koehler