From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Giovanni Cerquone
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: HCM output - PDF

Hello;

I know that HCM 1.7 comes with some new features, including a preview
capability but I would like to know if there is a way to generate or
create the HCM reports in PDF format. In this way I can make it
available to people that need to take a lot on it.

TIA,

G.
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.