I searched the archives for SVC screening posts and saw quite a few  postings
regarding when to use it and what to use it for. What I am looking for  (and
didn't find in the archives) is how multiple screening programs are
implemented. For example, what if products from different vendors want to  do
SVC
screening on the same TCB? Is there a de facto method that vendors  use similar
the one used for front-ending SVC's?

Thanks,
Ira W. Broussard