If you mean the old
save-the-current-address-and-stick-my-address-in-the-table-and-then-pass-con
trol-to-the-old-routine-when-I'm-done-with-it method...

A product that utilizes SVC screening should check to see if screening is
already in place, i.e., the existence of a screening table in the TCB.  It
should then save the address of the already existing routine somewhere in
its storage, store its address in the screening area, save the current
table, and flip on the bits for the SVC that it wants to screen - and not
flip off any bits.  Then, if its code gets control for an SVC that it isn't
expecting, it knows that there is another screening routine that might want
it, so it should pass it on to the routine whose address it saved at
initialization.  And for SVCs that the new routine does screen, when it's
done it should then check the old SVC screening table to see if the prior
SVC routine wants it.

Sort of wordy, but hopefully the point is somewhat clear.

Later,
Ray