You're running out of CPU time. You'd probably be well advised to set up a
IEBCOPY batch job for the copy.

------------------------------------<snip>------------------------------------
Subject: ISPF Abend during a 3.3 copy

I'm trying to do an ISPF 3.3 copy of a very large PDS from one volume to
another.

  Not running out of space in the target and everything is o.k. directory space
wise.

  The copy almost completes.  There are 981 member in the source and 949 in the
target when my TSO
user id faila on the following:

  IEF450I SHUUSR3 IKJACCNT $$HMR - ABEND=S622 U0000 REASON=00000000 924
  TIME=09.06.08
  IEF377I SHUUSR3 IKJACCNT $$HMR 925
  SHUUSR3.SPFLOG1.LIST NOT CATLGD 2
  $HASP395 SHUUSR3 ENDED

  Can any one give me some idea of what's happening here and how to fix this so
the copy complets.
Thanks.

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses by the YourNet Connection Virus
system]
[For more information, please go to http://www.ync.net/YourMAIL]