SDSF Output queue scroll over and you should see field O-Grp-N.  Find
the job(s) with the highest number.  Note: sorting this field is not
appropriate as the numbers are not justified.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] JES2 JOEs and How to Identify them

It has been awhile since I had to trouble shoot this type of problem.

Does anyone know of a way in JES2/SDSF to identify the job that has
produced a significant number of JOEs?

I had a situation where we ran out of JOEs.  Other than reviewing the
entire output queue manually, is there an easier way of finding (using
JES2 commands or SDSF) to see what job(s) have created a lot of
individual SYSOUT elements?

I will be reviewing our limit on number of JOEs and see about increasing
it.  But I am not sure if there was an easy way to see if JOB A has
created 100,000 JOEs  or not.

I am also looking for a way to automate the identification of the
culprits and have automation action them instead of a person.

Thanks.
Lizette

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html