Mark,

  Is the presence of the Imbed parameter an issue? Lizzette didn't
mention what level of Z/os she is running on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Confusion on output of LISTC CAT

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.net>...

> Hi all,
> I seem to have forgotten what it means when the output from an IDCAMS
LISTC CAT('catname') has some of the information as (INVALID).  And for
some reason it is eluding me when I review the SMS manauls

> If you look at my output it has (INVALID) for entries like CI-SPLIT,
CA-SPLIT and REC-TOTAL (as well as others).

> Any thoughts of what I need to do (short of a catalog reorg) that
> might
make it have valid information?

Yes - install APAR OA11927.

Thanks,
Mark Thomen
Catalog/IDCAMS/VSAM Development

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html