Ulrich Boche wrote:
I've recorded a macro in PCOMM 5.8 for ELF (Express Logon Feature) purposes. The macro and the whole ELF stuff are working fine; however the macro always fails on the first connection attempt after starting the PCOMM window. If I disconnect and connect again, the macro is working fine, so apparently it is a timing problem. Here is the macro:

[wait app]
[wait inp inh]
"l tso

Just for the record, in case anyone else runs into this problem:
I've found out that the following macro command sequence is working in all conditions:

[wait sys]
[wait app]
[wait inp inh]
"l tso