At 06:18 PM 8/7/2006, Ed Finnell wrote:

In a message dated 8/7/2006 4:18:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:

the nite  and another guy is moving some things off to JSF. Just
thought I'd ask the  question here before opening an issue with IBM.
We did a search at the IBM  and site and didn't get a hit. THANX for
any  info....

How are Catalog and Exits? Is the SYS1.JES2.OFFLOAD4 cataloged on new
system?

We use a dsn of ZCYCL.C.JES.SPOOL1.MON1000 which is written to 3480's and it is cataloged in our main user cat. Changed 2 exits for this upgrade of z/OS 1.5 to 1.7. The 0c1 001 abend doesn't have much info. Module unknown but what we found is that the asid points to another STC. Like CA-MIM. BUT, the MIM product doesn't abend or even show any symptoms. For a test on another system we removed MIM temporarily and tired it again. This time the ASID pointed to JES2MON. Hence our confusion. We'll open an issue with IBM and follow up here later. THANX!!!

Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
Pennsylvania State University
Administrative Information Services - Infrastructure/Sysarc
Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
814-863-4739
[EMAIL PROTECTED]