> Is there any utility that will display all of
> the name/token entries on a system?  I am
> concerned about my new JES2 user exit code
> that is using the service and would like
> to see the entries.
>
> I searched the archives and the CBT tape
> and of course the IBM Manuals but did not
> see anything that answered my question.

The SHOWZOS program on the CBT tape will show the System level
N/T pairs and the home level N/T pairs of the A/S executing
SHOWZOS but that probably won't help you since you are probably
using Task level or Home (Address Space) level N/T pairs in your
JES2 exit.

The SHOWZOS program is helpful because it shows how to use the
OCO control blocks to display the N/T pairs.  What I've done to
see the task level N/T pairs in the current address space is to
traverse all TCBs in the address space to get to the STCB
(mapped by IHASTCB) which has the STCBNTTP field pointing to the
N/T pairs for the task.

Maybe your system monitor product like Omegamon, SYSVIEW, etc
can display N/T pairs in another address space otherwise you'll
need to take a console dump of JES2 and then manually look at
the STCBNTTP fields using IPCS like with the command: SUMM
FORMAT REGISTERS.