Hi...

Is it possible to create superuser like IBMUSER.

I hav created user ABC with all SPEICAL OPERATIONS , AUDITOR privileges.
Further, I have set the userid ABC omvs id as 0 same as tht of IBMUSER.

Still I am not able to get full access to ISMF PRIMARY OPTION MENU - DFSMS
V2R10
and not able to do Storage Admin functions like editing ACS routines , CDS
activation .. Storage Group Administration ....

anyone has any idea what all access rights I should assign to this new user
so as to make it as superuser.

Jacky