Hi, All,

Got a CICS application program that branches out of itself (stays in the
CICS region) somehow, and the SLIP documentation doesn't make it
"obvious" how I should set a trap to catch it and SDUMP the region.
I've looked mostly at IF and SBT scenarios, but can't seem to understand
how to code the trap to catch a (branch to a) target address outside the
current program.  I've gotten a few IF dumps at branch instructions so
far, but haven't caught the right one yet.

Help, please?

Thanks,

    -jc-