Philippe Leite wrote:
Yes, I could use IEANTRT, but I would have to allocate some memory through GETMAIN/STORAGE to retrieve the TOKEN, and I want to avoid it. That's why I'm using CPOOL services.

Since MFT days, every system I've worked on used TCBUSER for accounting and related data (even prior to the availability of SMF). It allowed us to build a simple to process user record (one per step, one per job), with information relevant to billing (number of private disk packs mounted; number of tape mounts; and other esoteric goodies). As a writer of commercial software, I was always told that any xxxUSER field was reserved for the user, and we had to find alternate ways of solving our problems.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT