[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Anyone having problems signing into IBMLINK

Yes, all morning.

I couldn't get in on Friday either. I finally discovered my bookmarked URL was the problem. It worked fine when I went to http://www.ibm.com/ibmlink/link2 . Be sure you bookmark that actual URL address, not the one you will get if you try to save the web URL after you get to the web page. They do some fancy redirection and if you don't manually set the URL you end up bookmarking some internal IBM URL that they obviously don't intend for people to use directly.

IBM has apparently done something in the last several days that broke things if you were accessing the site through one of the internal URLs that used to work.

It would be helpful if IBM didn't redirect the initial access page in ways that conflict with all the usual techniques used by browsers to save bookmarks or favorite links! Otherwise those URLs they apparently intend for internal use only become the default access URL that many use.

--
Joel C. Ewing, Fort Smith, AR        [EMAIL PROTECTED]