Is there a way to find out when and how a JOBCLASS definition was
changed in JES2?  We specify TIME=(0060,00) on the JOBCLASS statement for a
particular class in our JES2 startup parms, but when I issue a $TJOBCLASS(A)
from the console, the resulting display shows TIME=(000072,00).  I can't find
any sort of exit that would be changing the default, nor is there any sort of
automatic command that would be doing it.  All I can think is that sometime in
the past someone issued a $TJOBCLASS command to change the time limit and it
has been carried through the subsequent warm starts.
        This isn't a major deal, but my curiosity is up.

Thanks,
Jon