Syslog(?). I just altered our JOBCLASS(A) on our tech LPAR through SDSF
and it shows up like any other JES message on the log. Gives the TSU
number and the ID with the time stamp.

Jon Brock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
09/07/2006 02:55 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
How to find source of JES2 change

                 Is there a way to find out when and how a JOBCLASS
definition was changed in JES2?  We specify TIME=(0060,00) on the JOBCLASS
statement for a particular class in our JES2 startup parms, but when I
issue a $TJOBCLASS(A) from the console, the resulting display shows
TIME=(000072,00).  I can't find any sort of exit that would be changing
the default, nor is there any sort of automatic command that would be
doing it.  All I can think is that sometime in the past someone issued a
$TJOBCLASS command to change the time limit and it has been carried
through the subsequent warm starts.
                 This isn't a major deal, but my curiosity is up.

Thanks,
Jon