That was it John. Thanks so much. Spelling. The moral of the story -
don't turn your manager lose in SMS :)

Thanks all.

Have a Nice Day !

Bob Pelletier
Connecticut Student Loan Foundation

Robert,
I already deleted the previous email but does the dataset name
SERVP.JM064RAM.SLFVNTE match your filtlist?
Message IEC614I CREATE FAILED - RC 192, DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION IS
(040343C9)
indicates that you tried to allocate the dataset on a SMS managed volume
but your dataset is not SMS managed (no storage class value was
assigned).
Regards,
John

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Confidentiality Notice

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.   Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.   If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately and delete this message from
your system.