Hi List.

We are migrating from Zos 1.4 to Zos 1.7 and
now we have encountered the jes2 exits problem.

Our exit 3 is 20 years old but I have managed to
migrate it. IBM seperated exit 3 into two exits,
exit 3 is activated for jobs received via NJE and
exit53 is activated for jobs received from "internal reader".

Exit53 run in the user environment and like so needs to be
rent. Since our exit is very big and very old I'm not
intersted in making it rent.

Exit3 dosen't need to be rent (it runs under jes main task)
so I thought that exit53 will call to exit3 which contain
our exit code(with minor migration changes) using the $call macro.

Is it possible to call from a user env to jes2 env?
Does any one have an exaple he can post me?

Thanks in advanced
Nir.