Hello Listers.

I'm working on re-tooling exit20 from z/OS 1.4 to exit20 and 50 under
z/OS 1.7. My 1.4 exit20 searched the QSE to determine if the SYSAFF
identified matched the QSEAFFIN and if that member was active. The QSE
is not directly available in exit50 as it runs outside the JES2 main
task. I'm looking for a technique of addressing the QSE and hopefully
being able to use the $SETAFF REQUEST=TEST macro as did the 1.4 version
of exit20. Any assistance/direction you could give would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Jon Lesseg
PacifiCorp Mainframe Engineering
Tel. 503-813-6342 Fax. 503-813-6505
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else,
unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.