Resolution:

I had written  a REXX exec for a DR process that would read the TMSGRW report
of volumes being taken to the DR site and generate a series of FDR Full Volume
Restores.  I was unable to test the actual JCL and so made some BIIIGGG
asumptions.

The FileSeq number generated was a 5 digit number in the TMS Report.  When it
was presented to the converter it flaged it in error.  I have since put in the
code:   FS = STRIP(FS,'L',0) to remove all leading zeros.  This will eliminate
the issue with how the data is presented to the REXX.

So the resolution is to not pass the full field but only the low order valid
numbers 1, 10, 100,  etc.... Then there is no issue.

When I originally posted I was only told that the fileseq number failed, not
how it failed.  So I was not sure the specific message.  However, now that I
know, I have corrected the code to just send in what we need.

Thanks to all who responded.....

Lizette