Anyone out there have customized TPX with logon scripts that can help me make
them work?  CA has not been very helpful on this issue and I am losing my hair
(not really) over this.

I read the manuals and do not get very far because I am not VTAM or CICS fluent
(trying to make CICS Autoinstall with Signon Script).  I am hoping someone out
there might be able to help me understand this process better than the book.

Thanks for any guidance....Lizette