From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of WalterR
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:06 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IMS Version ?

This may be OT, but I don't have an IMS list address?

I am being asked to test a new version of IMS (Version 8.1), and it
seems
elementary to confirm what version I actually have.  Like ISPF ZENVIR,
does
IMS have a command or DLI function that returns this in some form --
something corresponding to the documentation versions?  I've looked
through
documentation and asked our operators to no avail.

Thanks,

Walter Rue