In a recent note, Dave Kopischke said:

> Date:         Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:12:35 -0600
>
> If this is an SMP/E RECEIEV FROMNTS, it's probably your NTS
> directory/file. You should have a DDDEF or a DD in your JCL named SMPNTS.
> Work backwards to find where it's mounted and increase its size.

Later versions of SMP/E use SMPWKDIR rather than writing into
SMPNTS.  Check your RM, and if your SMP/E is SMPWKDIR-savvy,
give it a big one.  I've been able to estimate a highwater mark
even after SMP/E has cleaned up by counting extents in the FS
containing SMPWKDIR.

Check the SYSPRINT from the RECEIVE step for any UNIX error
messages.

-- gil
--
StorageTek