I thought this came up in the past but for those of you that have Syncsort
and DFSORT on your systems for DB2 8 etc. In LPA how do you have it coded
which do you have first or does order not matter? We have a ISV product
which seems to be picking up DFSORT even though we have both in LPA we only
have DFSORT there for the DB2 v8 people we are only licensed for Syncsort.
For DB2 its working fine for the ISV product its failing saying DFSORT
isn't licensed, we removed the DFSORT modules from LPA and its working fine
again. We prefer having both in LPA coexisting if we could.

Thanks

Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.