Did you check the syslog for the time in question for any security type
messages? When you did a hsend q w - were there 2 recall tasks waiting
to execute or was the recall count = 0000?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dawes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFHSM PROBLEM - RECALL

Hallo,

  I issued a hrecall for two migrated datasets (ML1) & (ML2) and nothing
is happening.  I did the necessary health checks - hsend q req, hsend q
act, hsend q setsys - and noticed nothing.  I checked the started task
and no error messages were displayed.  I even ran a backvol cds (I had
noticed that there was an d37-04 for the journal file.)  After the
backups for the MCDS, OCD, BCDS & JOURNAL) were down, I shut down the
STC and brought it up.  Still no action by DFHSM.  I even issued hsend
release recall but nothing happening.

  Is there something else I should do?

  Thanks

http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html