with the ab/sd37, i would assume that recall, and probably more, are in
hsm hold. have you tried releasing recall, migrate, etc OR querying
(tought reading but ....) ?

Jack Kelly
LA Systems @ US Courts
x 202-502-2390

John Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
11/14/2006 09:12 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
DFHSM PROBLEM - RECALL

Hallo,

  I issued a hrecall for two migrated datasets (ML1) & (ML2) and nothing
is happening.  I did the necessary health checks - hsend q req, hsend q
act, hsend q setsys - and noticed nothing.  I checked the started task and
no error messages were displayed.  I even ran a backvol cds (I had noticed
that there was an d37-04 for the journal file.)  After the backups for the
MCDS, OCD, BCDS & JOURNAL) were down, I shut down the STC and brought it
up.  Still no action by DFHSM.  I even issued hsend release recall but
nothing happening.

  Is there something else I should do?

  Thanks

http://au.messenger.yahoo.com