look for a missing comma in ieasysxx

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of François Paré
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 2:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IEA301I LNKLST00 NOT FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB

Hello,

I'm not able to do a complete first IPL of a new cloned system. It stopped
with the following messages:

IEA301I LNKLST00 NOT FOUND IN SYS1.PARMLIB

IEA510A LNKLST PROCESSING IS INOPERATIVE, PRESS ENTER TO CONTINUE WITH THE
DEFAULT LNKLST, OR RE-IPL THE SYSTEM

The message seems very clear about the error but LNKLST00 is defined in
member SYS1.PARMLIB(PROG00) as in my production system so any idea?

Thanks!

Francois Pare

Universite Laval

Service de l'informatique et des telecommunications

Pavillon Casault

Ste-Foy (Quebec) Canada

G1K 7P4

tel.: 418-656-2131 ext. 4013