No particular reason other than some deep seeded subconscious seepage.
Maybe from my old CICS support.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Frank Yaeger
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SORT question

Wiiliam George wrote on 01/30/2007 03:09:41 PM:
> Thanks Frank, I'll check this out to see if I can fit it to my needs!
>
> Bill

You're welcome.  If you need help modifying the job, feel free to
contact
me offline with more details.

I have a question for you (or anyone else on the list if they can shed
some
light on it) about something I'm curious about.  I noticed you said
"DFHSORT" instead of "DFSORT" (Data Facility Sort).  You're not the
first
person to call it that.  Any particular reason why you inserted the "H"?

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: PARSE, JFY, SQZ, ICETOOL, IFTHEN, OVERLAY, Symbols,
Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/