Hi, All,

I created an HFS with an allocation of 10 cylinders, to be mounted on
'/u' and contain only "private" user directory entries / mountpoints.
However, when I display the DSI from ISPF 3.4 using line command 'I', it
shows this:

Data Set Name  . . . : OMVS.USER.DIRECT

General Data                          Current Allocation
 Management class . . : **None**       Allocated cylinders : 92
 Storage class  . . . : SCOMVS         Allocated extents . : 92
  Volume serial . . . : TECH07         Maximum dir. blocks : NOLIMIT
  Device type . . . . : 3390
 Data class . . . . . : **None**
  Organization  . . . : PO            Current Utilization
  Record format . . . : U              Used pages  . . . . : 12
  Record length . . . : 0              % Utilized  . . . . : 1
  Block size  . . . . : 0              Number of members . : 3
  1st extent cylinders: 1
  Secondary cylinders : 1
  Data set name type  : HFS

Can anybody explain why it shows 92 cylinders and 92 extents under
"current allocation"?

TIA,

    -jc-