From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Mills
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:57 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: License keys for ISV products

This note is addressed primarily to product developers.

Is there anyone reading this list who sells a license key product for
z/OS
ISV software? By "license key product" I mean a set of functions that
could
be integrated into another software product to provide expiration dates,
machine serial number checking, feature control, etc.

Is there anyone reading this list who had developed a license key
product
for their own use, and who might be willing to license it to another
vendor?
The product in question is z/OS only batch.