NOT THE 3270 VERSION.  It is usually up and working.  They are trying to

get rid of it, but is much easier to use (for me) than the web based
stuff.

Mark House

I know. Then they have the audacity to tell us this when you log on:

"Since ServiceLink VM is being removed, there will be no changes made to

the ServiceLink VM code to support the new 2007 daylight saving time
extension.

If you have not accessed ServiceLink from the web, we encourage you
to do so now."

Hey IBM - we've been trying ALL DAY !!!!!

But using the green screen this is the response to my ShopzSeries ETR:

"Shopz is currently having network dispatcher problems."

Alan