I don't know where the problems are limited to, but I have been on
IBMLink all day.

I just logged on to ShopzSeries, and got in right away.

Confidentiality notice: The information included in this e-mail,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or similar action is
sender and delete all copies of the original message immediately.