I was hesitant to even go and ask our firewall guys but finally did.

You should see the length of the ETR I have open before I got that one
nugget from the support people to say it was broken!!

Is there a place in IBM that cares that you can address a complaint to?

My firewall guys will be glad when I tell them that my problems trying
use RECEIVE ORDER for the last two days are not our company's firewalls'

fault.

Brian