On Mar 23, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Wayne Driscoll wrote:

Ed,
SHARE is a VOLUNTEER driven organization. If you feel that SHARE isn't
providing the support and drive to IBM that you feel is required,
instead of complaining from the sidelines, become a volunteer! How long
has it been since you have even attended SHARE?
Wayne Driscoll
Product Developer
JME Software LLC
NOTE: All opinions are strictly my own.
Wayne,

Sigh we have been through this once before. I *TRIED* at multiple session to volunteer and was either ignored or told they didn't need help. I am tired of discussing this and will not participate if you want to read the previous discussion go to the archives.

Ed

ps: I was a ribbon wearer at GUIDE so don't talk to me about volunteering.