From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Phil Smith III
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Another article on the Flex/IBM issue

Wayne Driscoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>While this service is a great start, in the description it clearly
>states that this is to be used to TEST developed solutions, not as a
>product development environment.  Kind of a catch-22 at this point, w/o

>other access to an IBM system, you won't have a product to test.

Huh?  In the description it clearly says:
"The Remote Development Program expands the breadth and quality of
z/Architecture and S/390 solutions and provides ISVs with a readily
available and inexpensive environment in which to develop or test their
applications."

"develop or test" seems pretty unequivocal to me?  And it's called
"Remote Development Program", too...

...phsiii

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html