We cannot find 1252 as a code page under z/OS, anywhere (including
documentation), even as a hint.
This is causing issues with our DB2V8 implementation.
Somebody thinks it may be a windows code page and causing problems with windows
talking to the mainframe, but while that doesn't make total sense to me, it's
the only information we have.

Has anybody ever heard of this code page?
Our uni-code implementation is failing because of this, and we cannot complete
our DB2 conversion without it.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!