From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Petersen, Jim
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: LOGREC Viewer V1.1

I have sent a note to the author of this wonderful utility about a
problem I am having but thought maybe someone on IBM-Main might have
experienced it as well.

There is a line on the LOGPRIM panel I am not seeing when I run the
Viewer.

Select LOGREC archive data sets. . . N  (N/Y)

I can see it in the source for the panel.  I have verified by putting an
extra character in the panel that it is indeed the panel being used.
Has anyone else experienced the problem.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.