I just received two e-mails from WaveMind with the subject "Need help on
your IBM Mainframe project?", one addressed to an address that I use
only for IBM-MAIN. Nothing in the message suggests that it is in
response to anything specific that I posted. Has anybody else received
these?

I received on from this list and not the TCP-L or RACF-L.  I thought it
was funny that someone would solicit me out of the blue.

<SNIP>
Gary Garland Gregory, MS
CA
Senior Software Engineer