From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: mainframe = superserver

Ed Finnell wrote:

> In a message dated 6/7/2007 1:22:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Or that  someone could write an intel emulator that would allow windows to
> run on  zSeries?
> Might be absurd, but not impossible.

If someone could write a S/390 emulator (example Hercules) and execute
MVS on an Intel processor there should be no technical reason why the
reverse can't be done.

--
Mark Jacobs
Technical Services

Robert A. Heinlein - Stranger in a Strange Land

*Referring to the Auguste Rodin sculpture, Caryatid Who Has Fallen under Her
Stone

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:03 PM