On 11 Jun 2007 06:40:54 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 6/11/2007 8:25:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

rip IBM apart at Share and at the z/OS expo for this web IBMLINK nonsense.

I don't see what SHARE/Expo has to do with it. This is bread and butter 'bidness'. Services offered, services not rendered...unfortunately it's tied in to the support contract. So non-payment could lead to termination of 'all support'.

"To win in a bureaucracy, make your problem their problem."

Rather than just opening sev 1s whenever IBMLINK is down, perhaps you should call the hotline and ask the people there to do whatever you were trying to do. Maybe when IBM sees the costs involved in staffing the hotline, they'll improve IBMLINK service (and/or bring back the 3270 interface). Of course, we have to face the possibility that they'll instead drop the hotline.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com