On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:07:16 +0800 Charokee Sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>Our company recently had been given a task by our client to test the
:>responsiveness and capabilities of their systems programmer in their test
:>environment. Our tasks assigned include to hack their system to
:>cause/simulate system and application outage, of course not to the extent of
:>hanging/re-IPLing the whole system.

:>Just want to know whether anyone out there have done any similar test before
:>and willing to share what they have tested. Btw, we will be provided with
:>powerful TSO user IDs but won't be allowed to touch any system module and
:>probably just to change some control blocks in memory. Somehow, it seems
:>easy to think what you can do in CICS and DB/2 but it's easier said than
:>done in MVS.
:>The systems programmers will be given at least 1-1/2 hour limit to resolve
:>the problem.

Altering some CICS options in memory seems easy enough.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com