> But I'm puzzled. As far as I can see you are using upward pointing arrows
> highlight *two* mistakes. I obviously can see "fort" - now - but your
arrows
> do not identify it - even when copied to a file with non-proportional
font.
> I can't see to what the other arrows refer.

The phrase "If you memory...", should obviously be "your".

> I'm afraid your "dinosaur" comment didn't make it though my thick hide. Is
> the IBM world - or the wider world of computing - so anarchic now?

In my definition of a dinosaur, they would really hate to have the
environment change even though it is inevitable - and a play on the idea of
mainframers being dinosaurs in the industry.  I admire your resolve, but I
do get a mental picture of someone with their finger in a dike trying to
hold back a force of nature.  ;-)

Regards,
   Dean