-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Zelden
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 11:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Deleting datasets with invalid names
<SNIP>
I gave up "CAPS ON" a long time ago.

<SNIP>

Yeah, but I guess I should have said, gotta remember to do "caps lock."
Every-so-often I have found with these tinker-toy keyboards, shift
doesn't seem to, well, get recognized. And for whatever reason, it seems
to be the right shift key. I do not have this problem with hard 3270
keyboards, or typewriters (well, not the electric ones, manuals are
another story).

Ah, but this is a topic for another group and another day.

Regards,
Steve Thompson