I probably tuned out before they got to those items... ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Paul D'Angelo
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: sysprog demand

Gary Green wrote
Last week I was approached for a SSP position and the recruiter thought they
were doing me a favor by offering me the whopping salary of 65-69 a year!
They wanted z/OS (ALL flavors), CICS, IMS, DB2, the usual SMP/E, Assembler,
Cobol, CA, ISV products, 24x7 coverage, yada, yada, yada...

Well  You Forgot Unix System Services, Sysplex, MQSeries.TCP/IP, SNA and DR
Drills

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this message
and/or any attachments are those of the author and not necessarily those of
Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH").
There is no guarantee that this message is either private or confidential,
and it may have been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our
knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding
obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.
BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or damage from its use, including
damage from virus.