> Poland

R.S.:
I tried a few companies there & CZ, but didn't get far.
I wasn't even after big $.

To me good signs of 'demand' are:

1- demand is far more than the 'local supply', so companies have to
hire people from other countries.

2- finding a job doesn't take long for local people.

Based on this, I'd say there isn't much demand in Australia, US, &
west-EU for sysprogs.

I tried CN, but didn't get a bite.
Even jobs on IBM-site in CN required a work-visa when I looked, so
there can't be much demand there?!

Is there much demand in South America?

Regards,
Rez